Our services include:
- ‘Preliminary Ecological Appraisal’ (PEA), an initial site assessment (extended Phase 1 survey) required in support of a planning application;
- Ecological Impact Assessments (EcIA);
- Surveys and mitigation for legally protected species - Badgers, bats, birds, Dormice, Great Crested Newts, Otters, reptiles, Water Voles and White-clawed Crayfish;
- BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes surveys (Land Use and Ecology);
- Farm Environment Plans (FEP) for Higher Level Stewardship;
- Ecological Clerk of Works; habitat and botanical surveys - Phase I, NVC, invasive weed assessments (incl. Japanese Knotweed); Local Wildlife Site Reviews;
- Conservation management plans; practical conservation work including habitat and estate management and habitat creation.
• Local Wildlife Site Phase 1 surveys; previous district / borough surveys have included Chelmsford, Colchester, Maldon, Tendring (Clacton, Harwich), Southend, Castle Point, Basildon, Thurrock (Grays), Brentwood, Braintree, Harlow and Epping.